Toad for Oracle 10.0 November 24, 2009Posted by indooracle in Downloads, Tools, Uncategorized.
Tags: all, download, software, Tools
A new release of Toad for Oracle is now available. For a full list of new features and bug fixes, please see the release notes.
Toad for Oracle Version 10 provides a new frontier in productivity for DBAs, developers and analysts by offering enhancements in usability, automation, education and flexibility.
New Features in Toad for Oracle 10.0
- New ER Diagrammer – A completely new look‐and‐feel interface provides much improved visual display and reporting capabilities to ensure developers gain a clearer understanding of the schema environment. These include zoom, pan, loupe, auto‐layout, export to graphic as well as HTML reporting that can be distributed by email. Workspaces allow complex schemas to be sub‐divided into manageable groups and Categories allows groups of objects to be color‐coded.
- Automation Designer – Users can automate tasks in Toad and save many of their routine tasks in Toad for reuse, scheduling and sharing by providing the ability to multi‐execute tasks against multiple database connections for even higher productivity.
- Unicode Support – Toad 10 supports Unicode to ensure users worldwide can fully benefit from using Toad.
- Multiple Script Execution Across Multiple Databases – Script Manager allows DBAs to use their own or Toad‐supplied scripts and execute them against multiple database connections at the same time.
- New Data Grids – Provides users with much more flexibility and productivity, including multi-column grouping and simpler multi-selection of rows and columns.
- Integrated Toad World Searching – Make the most out of your Toad investment by integrating with educational resources, including Toad World, Knowledge Xpert and Toad’s Help so you can search and learn as you go.
Toad for Oracle Professional Edition, Toad for Oracle Xpert Edition, Toad Development Suite and Toad DBA Suite:
- Advanced Data Generator – In addition to generating random data, Toad 10 enables the generation of everyday data such as company names, addresses, zip codes, etc for more realistic debugging and testing. For very high data loads, this operation can be executed on the server for improved performance.
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle and Toad DB Admin Module:
- New Rules in Health Check – Database Health Check now offers more than 120 database analysis checks across new groups such as Configuration, Performance and Storage for even deeper assessment of potential problems.
- Spotight on Oracle 7.0 Integration – Toad’s Database Monitor can now be used to trigger alerts on dynamic database performance issues that can be diagnosed using Spotlight.
In case you need the referrer for download, use this: